- RFID Products
- EAC Professionals
Ranger® Long-Range Receivers & Transmitters
Access at the click of a button
Ranger Receivers and Transmitters comprise Farpointe Data’s long-range radio frequency identification (RFID) solution. This solution operates at the globally harmonized frequency of 433-MHz and offers exceptionally long transmission ranges of up to 200 ft (61 m).
Users find Ranger to be ideal for a host of electronic access control applications, such as parking gates, vehicle barriers, and sliding doors. Additionally, each Ranger Transmitter may also be used as a traditional, presentation-style access control credential—just like a standard access card.
BENEFITS OF 433-MHz RANGER:
- Exceptionally long read range—up to 200 ft (61 m)!
- Ideal for parking facilities, gated communities, marinas and more
- Supports industry standard electronic access control interfaces
- Incorporates innovative security features (no HomeLink® support)
- Tranmitters can be used as both a long-range and standard access credential
Type: 2-channel long-range receiver
Type: 4-channel long-range receiver
Type: 2-button long-range transmitter
Type: 4-button long-range transmitter